Do you need specialized adaptive equipment in order to drive? Exclusively at Planet, through the Planet Specialized Mobility Program, we will pay for your adaptations, up to $500, when you buy any new or used Subaru at Planet. We'll even transport your vehicle to and from an experienced local installer, so you can drive your adapted vehicle away from Planet Subaru with everything in place.
To learn more about the Planet Specialized Mobility Program, contact Stephen Grant at Planet Subaru: 781-826-4444.
- A letter from your doctor describing the condition and modification necessary, or a doctor's prescription.
- Paid receipt from the installation facility (if you decide to coordinate your own installation).
- Complete the claim form, which we will provide to you at purchase and assist you with completing.
- Planet Subaru must approve the adaptation before installation.
factory optional equipment (such as a power seat) is not reimbursable under this program.
- Vehicle modifications must be completed and all documentation must be provided to Planet within six months of vehicle purchase.
- Planet Subaru's eligibility decisions are final.
Examples of Adaptations:
The following items are adaptations that would qualify for this program, though they may not apply to your vehicle. If your
adaptation is not on this list, or if you have any questions, please contact Stephen Grant at 781-826-4444.
- Driving Consoles
- Elbow Switches
- Emergency Back-Up Brake System
- Gear Selector Lever for Left Hand
- Hand Controls
- Left Foot Accelerator
- Parking Brake - Electric
- Parking Brake - Extension Lever
- Quad Key Holder/Turner
- Siren Detectors
- Steering System - Emergency Back-Up
- Steering System -
Reduced and Zero Effort
- Turn Signal Lever for Right Hand
- Wheelchair and/or Scooter Lifts or Ramps
- Wheelchair Carrier on Top of Vehicle
- Steering Devices
Planet Subaru. Your unDealership.