Planet-exclusive 2017 BRZ Gallery...click to enlarge
Read those words closely! It's pretty funny.
BRZ in One Sentence:
BRZ is Subaru's purest sports car...lightweight, rear-drive, perfectly balanced.
The "B" stands for Boxer engine, the "R" stands for Rear wheel drive, and the "Z" stands for Zenith, as in the highest point of an astronomical object. It is the only rear wheel drive vehicle in Subaru's line-up. Available with a six speed manual or Subaru's first six speed automatic transmission, the BRZ won't lay rubber at the drag strip like a turbocharged WRX, but it will thrill you in the corners. Standard equipment includes 17" alloys, navigation, and the shortest journey to bliss of any car this side of a Ferrari. It won the 2013 Ward's 10 Best Engine award.
They are priced from the mid $20's to the low $30's.
What's new for 2017?
- See the updates.
Search our inventory for your BRZ:
|The best way to obtain a new BRZ in New England |
is on a factory order basis.
- Peruse a fancy dynamic BRZ brochure.
- Review Insurance Institute for Highway Safety test results.
- Compare WRX with BRZ.
- See our elaborate April Fools BRZ spoof.
- Click to see the Planet-exclusive quick model comparison chart:
Exclusive Planet Benefits:
- Friendly staff and your undealership experience
- The exclusive Planet Passport Program...tires for life, loaners, and much more!